Meet the Audiologist
If you require hearing aids, make sure you’re getting the expert assistance you need.
At Georgetown Better Hearing Center, we sell and provide assistance with hearing aids, and our audiologist Abeda Mueed will help you select the right type of device and give you a proper fitting. We also provide custom-made earplugs and other protective devices.
Abeda works closely with board-certified ear, nose, and throat surgeon Dr. Scott William Franklin at Georgetown ENT. After a patient has been evaluated by Dr. Franklin – to rule out medical causes of hearing loss that may require treatment – Abeda can be sure the desired hearing aid will have the intended effect.
Georgetown Better Hearing Center’s Abeda Mueed is a specially trained audiologist.
In addition to conducting hearing and balance evaluations for adults and children at Georgetown ENT, Abeda Mueed is also available when you need her to help you select the most appropriate hearing aid or hearing protection.
Education & Training
- Graduate: University of Texas at Austin
- Undergraduate: University of Texas at Austin
- Licensed in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology, Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
Areas of Interest
- Hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Specialty ear molds for hearing protection (children and adults)
- Vestibular testing
Audiologist in Georgetown, TX